The Green Accelerator program
An accelerator for startup companies within clean energy, energy efficiency, environment, smart cities, smart grid and other sustainable technologies.
- A 3-month intensive program that helps to accelerate the growth of your company
- Techmakers gives innovative startup companies a unique access to the industry, to investors and to business development competence
- Close follow up from skilled mentors with industry and entrepreneurial experience
Get a mentor
Business Development Guidance
Build relevant network
Meet other entrepreneurs
Focus on your product
” We are the first generation to feel the effect of climate change
and the last generation who can do something about it. “
Facts about the program
- Funding: It may be possible to achieve a total of 1.0MNOK in funding through 0.5MNOK in cash from Akershus Teknologifond (ATF) for a 6% ownership and 0.5MNOK in hours from Kongsberg Innovasjon for 6% ownership. The participating company(ies) who will get the investment offers can choose if they will accept. If they decline the investment offer, they can still be part of the Techmakers program. Kongsberg Innovasjon will offer one or two companies in the program a sweat equity deal equal 0.5MNOK based on hours from engineers, business developers and others from the Kongsberg companies: Kongsberg Gruppen, Devotek, Kongeberg Automotive, FMC Technology, Dresser Rand and Kongsberg Innovasjon. Akershus Teknologifond will evaluate the companies participating and may offer 0.5mNOK in investment to one or two companies in the program if the companies meet their investment criteria. Investments from both Kongsberg Innovation and Akershus Teknologifond is pending board approval.
- Location: You will be working normally at your office or at Oslo House of Innovation. The events, workshops, meetings and presentations will be held at various locations in the Oslo-area.
- Six companies will be selected to participate in the program. The program starts Mars 14th 2017 with a two-days lean start-up and business model work-shop
- Selection: Companies who apply will notified within March 8, 2017
- Criteria to join the program:
The Accelerator is for startup and growth companies in the green technology sector. We are targeting companies within the areas clean energy, energy efficiency, environment, smart grid, smart cities and other sustainable technologies. We evaluates companies based on the following criteria:
- Potential for growth and profitability: The company’s market potential, business model, product, and customer development strategy to evaluate its likelihood of success.
- Uniqueness: We look for products and services that bring innovation to the markets.
- Team Capability: Experience an drive of the team, how the team aligns with its business needs its organizational needs
- Send application to: email@example.com
Overall we are looking for motivated and committed entrepreneurs who are passionate about their businesses.
Our industry partners
Contact for more information
Kjeller Innovasjon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 902 969 92
OREEC, Oslo Renewable Energy and Environment Cluster, email@example.com, 906 14 185
Kongsberg Innovasjon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 481 49 751